The Pasha Group is a global transportation and logistics management company specializing in maritime, automotive and relocation worldwide, with offices and affiliates in Europe, Asia and The United States.
Collection of Data
Why we collect data:
Pasha collects information for several purposes: Information needed to process household goods and personal effects through US or foreign customs clearance
Residential information necessary to arrange movement of these goods Email addresses and other contact information that you provide through our website, by email or fax, that we need to contact you while providing services Credit card or banking information when you provide this to make payment for services rendered
What data we collect:
Your name, address(es), employer, employee identification number(s), telephone number(s), fax number(s), e-mail address(es), date and place of birth, driver's license number, passport number, social security number, and those of family members traveling with you. We may also collect credit card information in the event you pay for your own services.
How we collect data:
We may collect this information from your own applications via fax, website or emails; your employer's provided information; or anyone else that you have authorized to provide this information.
Who we share information with:
Pasha shares information with:
- Customs officials of the United States and foreign countries processing your shipment for entry and exit from and to your old and new countries of residence as required by law
- Licensed customs brokers or moving companies who act as our agents and shipping companies who transport and arrange customs exit or entry for your goods
- Your employer in accordance with our business agreement
We do not sell or share information for marketing. Other than the above, we will not share your personal information with anyone outside of The Pasha Group unless you have authorized us to do so.
Your Options to Limit Use
You have two options to limit the use of personally identifiable data about you.
- You may direct us to not disclose personally identifiable data to a third party, such as those listed above. Please note that if you do so, it may prevent the ability of your shipment from being properly processed or result in delays and additional costs.
- You have a right to direct us not to use personally identifiable data for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or authorized by you.
You may communicate these wishes at any time in writing to your Pasha customer service contact or by writing to The Pasha Group, 4040 Civic Center Drive, Suite 350, San Rafael, CA 94903, Attn: Ethics Director.
Please know that we do not collect data that is unnecessary for the transportation and servicing of your goods. Specifically, we do not collect information about medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership.
Transfer of Data to Other Parties
The Pasha Group will only transfer personal information to parties outside our company when necessary to provide the services that you or your employer have contracted for in accordance with the above stated uses.
Data Integrity & Security
The Pasha Group takes all reasonable steps to ensure personal information is safe while in our care. Specifically:
- We utilize extremely secure firewall protection throughout our technology infrastructure. All systems are password protected and access can be tracked.
- Only those employees who need to service your needs have access to your personal information.
- We require any external person or organization to have unique username and passwords to access information via electronic means and we do not use "cookies" on our website for tracking and verification purposes.
Your Rights to Ensure Proper Use
You have the right to verify that Pasha is properly using your information. You may contact your Pasha customer service by writing to The Pasha Group, 4040 Civic Center Drive, Suite 350, San Rafael, CA 94903, Attn: Ethics Director, with any concerns or to verify what information we have on file, as well as to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate you. If we cannot accommodate you for legal or security reasons, we will explain why and give you alternative recourse information.
How We Ensure Enforcement
- Communication and Verification:
- Remedies and Dispute Resolution:
We will make all good faith efforts to respond to your concerns as explained in Your Options to Limit Use and Your Rights to Ensure Proper Use sections of this document. We will update and correct information that you tell us is incorrect after proper verification. If, after we respond to you, you feel that we have not satisfactorily addressed your questions or concerns, we will refer you to a neutral, independent third party dispute resolution organization.